Foreign firms undoubtedly need a European counterpart to provide quality, sophisticated advice. IP Wisely offers consulting services to companies from all around the world and can deliver a sense of renewed security that international companies’ brands are best represented across the continent of Europe.
File a Trademark
We also have deep knowledge of Spanish, UK and Latam IP Law, offering a full range of general IP services and consulting.
Trademarks & Designs
- Clearance, prosecution, surveillance and enforcement of national, EUTM and International (WIPO) trade mark rights, as well as industrial designs.
- Negotiation and drafting of all kind of contracts and agreements relating to trademarks and designs (e.g. co-existence agreements, license agreements, transfers etc.)
- Advice on overall copyright protection strategies
- Entertainment law and audiovisual
- Drafting and negotiating copyright agreements and contracts
- Advice on software protection
- Filing with the Official Spanish Intellectual Property Registry of all kind of protectable works (literary, scientific, software, etc.)
- Copyright Licensing
Patents, utility models and Trade Secrets
- Legal advice on overall prosecution strategies and protection of your inventions and know-how
- Drafting and negotiating licenses, technology transfer agreement and all other IP related contracts; advice on IP matters related to start up companies and collaborative research agreements with universities and research centers.
- Design Patents
IT Law & Data Protection
- Advice on IT matters and GDPR, Cookies, Spanish Data-Protection, E-Commerce, SPAM. Notifications to the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- Drafting and negotiating IT contracts